Manual sawing machine to cut aluminium and light alloys solids and/or sections using blade with electrowelded hard-metal plates.
The machine which cuts from 45° right up to 45° left has the head which can be tilted from 0° to 45° left and is available three-phase or single-phase.
On the model 350MA, which is supplied complete with steel base, the vices close automatically when lowering the head.
A FEW FEATURES:
- Electric panel (wiring totally identifiable, stand-by, main lockable disconnect switch, pole change switch, emergency stop, motor magneto thermal overload, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device 24V).
- Rotating table mounted on bearing for a smooth and precise rotation.
- Fixed mechanical stops at 0° and 45° left/right to position the head quickly.
- Screw locking system to lock the head at any degree.
- Steel base (for 350MA only).
- Chip conveyor predisposed to mount chip collector.
- Automatic device to lubricate blade.
- Material is clamped by means of two vices which can be freely positioned.
- Movable aluminium jaws which can be adjusted vertically.
- Head locking device.
- Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
- Adjustable cut to measure stop to make cuts of the same length.
- Machine is predisposed to be hoisted.
- Service keys and instructions manual, for maintenance and spare parts list.
Accessory to be requested only when placing order:
- Pneumatic vertical vice
Optionals upon request:
- Steel base (only 350 version with manual vice).
- Chip Collector
- Cut to measure stop with millimetered scale
- Circular Blade HM WIDIA 350x32x3,4 mm
- Emulsible oil Lt. 5
- Adapter for unloading tables
- Roller tables:
- K35 loading series (componable modules 1500 mm)
- K35 unloading series (componable modules 1500-3000-4500-6000 mm)