Automatic/semi-automatic electropneumatic sawing machine with microprocessor to cut aluminium and light alloys solids and/or sections using blade with electrowelded hard-metal plates. The machine which can cut from 45° right up to 45° left has the head which can be tilted from 0° to 45° left.
FUNCTION: Once having set the length and quantity of pieces required, by pushing the start cycle button, the following steps are carried out: facing cut on the bar and then all the following until the programmed number is reached.
A FEW FEATURES:
- Control and programming panel with LCD display with autodiagnostic messages.
- New pneumatic feeder 500mm x (1÷99) strokes.
- Regulation head stroke, according to dimensions of material which has to be cut, is programmed from control panel.
- Adaptive shearing stress control system.
- Filter to avoid dissipation radio interferences along line.
- Flashing indicator light in case machine is stopped.
- Control panel fitted inside frame with total protection against electromechanic or electric phenomenons.
- Whole strong structure in electrowelded steelwork predisposed for handling with movement equipment.
- Machine is predisposed to mount loading table.
- Service keys and instructions manual, for maintenance and spare parts list.
Accessory to be requested only when placing order:
- Digital redout of cutting length set ±0,1/500 mmmm
- Supplementary foot-pedal control w/emergency stop
- Pneumatic vertical vice
- Set of "comb jaws" in teflon for bundle cutting (max mm 75x75)
Optionals upon request:
- Chip Collector
- Circular Blade HM WIDIA 350x32x3,4 mm
- Emulsible oil Lt. 5
- Adapter for unloading tables
- Loading tables:
- K35 series for "comb jaws" (componable modules 1500 mm)