Automatic/semi-automatic electropneumatic CNC sawing machine to cut aluminium and light alloys solids and/or sections using blade with electrowelded hard-metal plates.
The machine cuts from 45° right up to 45° left and the head tilts from 0° up to 45° left so as to make inclined cuts. Machine with controlled double axis multimicroprocessor so as to obtain, on the same bar, 32 different lots, each of different lengths and quantities.
A FEW FEATURES:
- Control and programming panel with graphic LCD display with autodiagnostic messages (24V. logical controls).
- Regulation head stroke according to dimensions of material which has to be cut, is programmed from control panel.
- Pneumatic vertical vice.
- Adaptive shearing stress control system.
- Barfeed is obtained by means of screw/nut with recirculating ballscrews with D.C. motor.
- Feeder carriage is mounted, by means of sleeves with recirculating ballscrews, on guided and hardened steel guides.
- Filter to avoid dissipation of radio interferences along line.
- Flashing indicator light in case machine is stopped.
- Control panel fitted inside frame with total protection against electromechanic or electric phenomenons.
- Predisposed to mount loading table.
- Whole strong structure in electrowelded steelwork predisposed for handling with movement equipment.
- Service keys and instructions manual, for maintenance and spare parts list.
Accessory to be requested only when placing order:
- Supplementary foot-pedal control w/emergency stop
- Set of "comb jaws" in teflon for bundle cutting (max mm 75x75)
Optionals upon request:
- Chip Collector
- Circular Blade HM WIDIA 350x32x3,4 mm
- Emulsible oil Lt. 5
- Adapter for unloading tables
- Loading tables:
- K35 series for "comb jaws" (componable modules 1500 mm)