Semi-automatic electropneumatic sawing machine with microprocessor to cut aluminium and light alloys solids and/or sections using blade with electrowelded hard-metal plates. The machine which can cut from 45° left up to 45° right has the head which can be tilted from 0° to 45° left.
FUNCTION: Starting the cycle by means of the relative push-button the following steps are carried out: vices close and motor starts - head goes down to execute cut - motor stops and head returns to top position - the vices open.
A FEW FEATURES:
- Electric panel (wiring totally identifiable, stand-by, main lockable disconnect switch, pole change switch, emergency stop, motor magneto thermal overload, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device 24V).
- Regulation head stroke, according to dimensions of material which has to be cut, is programmed from control panel.
- Pneumatic vertical vice.
- Check panel with LEDS for machine functions on control panel.
- Rotating table mounted on bearing for a smooth and precise rotation.
- Fixed mechanical stops at 0° and 45° left/right to position the head quickly.
- Screw locking system to lock the head at any degree.
- Chip conveyor predisposed to mount chip collector.
- Automatic device to lubricate the blade only when the machine is cutting.
- Clamping system by means of two pneumatic vices which can be freely positioned along the longitudinal axis of the material.
- Movable aluminium jaws which can be adjusted vertically.
- Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
- Adjustable cut to measure stop to make cuts of the same length.
- Machine is predisposed to be hoisted.
- Service keys and instructions manual, for maintenance and spare parts list.
Accessory to be requested only when placing order:
- Supplementary foot-pedal control w/emergency stop
- Pneumatic vertical vice
Optionals upon request:
- Chip Collector
- Cut to measure stop with millimetered scale
- Circular Blade HM WIDIA 350x32x3,4 mm
- Emulsible oil Lt. 5
- Adapter for unloading tables
- Roller tables:
- K35 loading series (componable modules 1500 mm)
- K35 unloading series (componable modules 1500-3000-4500-6000 mm)