Manual vertical sawing machine to cut from 60° left up to 45° right.
The vice on the TIGER 350MA (automatic vice) opens and closes by means of a manually operated valve (or by means of a footpedal which is instead optional).
TWO AVAILABLE VERSIONS: TIGER 350 2S & TIGER 350 4S
A FEW FEATURES (TIGER 350 2S):
- Electric panel (wiring totally identifiable, stand-by, main lockable disconnect switch, pole change switch, emergency stop, motor magneto thermal overload, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device 24V).
- Head moves vertically on prismatic guides with adjustable taper gib.
- Double set of gears so as to obtain a high performance.
- IP55 control handle.
- Steel base with wide drawer to collect the swarf and pull out tank for the coolant.
- Electric pump for lubrication and cooling of the blade.
- Vice with anti-burr device with double clamping of the piece.
- Machine is predisposed for handling with movement equipment.
- Adjustable cut to measure stop to make cuts of the same length, with millimetred steel rod.
- Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
- Service keys, instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
A FEW FEATURES (TIGER 350 4S):
- Same features of TIGER 350 2S version;
- Four speed blade rotation: 2 speeds by electric motor and 2 speeds with mechanical shift;
OPTIONALS:Accessory to be requested only when placing order:
- Spindle speed 20/40 rpm instead of standard 30/60 rpm (only 350 2S).
- Spindle speed 30/60/90/180 rpm instead of standard 15/30/45/90 rpm (only 350 4S).
- Foot-pedal control for vice (only 350 MA version).
- Pneumatic vertical vice (only 350 MA version).
Optionals upon request:
- Supplementary pneumatic vice (only 350 MA version).
- Supplementary manual vice.
- Circular Blade HSS DMO 5 350x32x2,5 mm for solids and section
- Emulsible oil Lt. 5
- Roller tables:
- K35 loading series (componable modules 1500 mm)
- K35 unloading series (componable modules 1500-3000-4500-6000 mm)