Semi-automatic electropneumatic vertical sawing machine with microprocessor to cut from 60° left up to 45° right.
FUNCTION: Starting the cycle by means of the relative push-button the following steps are carried out: the vice closes and the motor starts - the head goes down to execute cut - the motor stops and the head returns to top position - the vice opens.
A FEW FEATURES:
- Electric panel (wiring totally identifiable, main lockable disconnect switch, pole change switch, emergency stop, motor magneto thermal overload, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device 24V).
- Head moves vertically on prismatic guides with adjustable taper gib.
- Double set of gears so as to obtain a high performance.
- Four speed blade rotation: 2 speeds by electric motor and 2 speeds with mechanical shift.
- Steel base to collect swarf and pull out tank for the coolant.
- Electric pump for lubrication and cooling of the blade.
- Regulation head stroke, according to dimensions of material which has to be cut, is programmed from control panel.
- Check panel with LEDS for machine functions on control panel.
- Pneumatic vertical vice.
- Vice with anti-burr device with double clamping of the piece.
- Adjustable cut to measure stop to make cuts of the same length, with millimetred steel rod.
- Circular blade HSS DMO 5 Ø350x32x2.5 for solids or sections.
- Machine is predisposed for handling with movement equipment.
- Wire chip brush for blade cleaning.
- Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
- Service keys, instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
Accessory to be requested only when placing order:
- Spindle speed 30/60/90/180 rpm instead of standard 15/30/45/90 rpm.
- Supplementary foot-pedal control.
- Foot-pedal control for vice (only 350 MA version).
Optionals upon request:
- Supplementary pneumatic vice.
- Supplementary manual vice.
- Circular Blade HSS DMO 5 350x32x2,5 mm for solids and section
- Adapter for unloading tables
- Emulsible oil Lt. 5
- Roller tables:
- K35 loading series (componable modules 1500 mm)
- K35 unloading series (componable modules 1500-3000-4500-6000 mm)